Ever since working as an acupuncturist, I have tried to avoid ice cream. I notice that I tend to cough more phlegm when I eat it (though I didn’t last night).
My husband had some dental work done yesterday and he was only supposed to eat soft cool foods so he got some vanilla ice cream. I like my ice cream with a bit of chocolate on it.
It sounded good and I knew it had been some time since I’d had any ice cream so I figured a small amount wouldn’t hurt. I scooped it up, went to put the chocolate on it and noticed that the sell by date on my chocolate sauce (my husband likes plain vanilla, plain) said “Best by January 2015”.
Apparently it’s been that long since I had ice cream…